Skin, hair, nails
Skin, hair and nails
Trial based on the daily consumption of 300mg Ovomet® capsules. After 50 days of treatment, results reveal a very high percentage (90%) of individuals with perceived improvement to the state and health of their skin, over 65% highlight improvements of their hair, mentioning factors such as hydration, firmness, and around 50% in nails, indicating improvements in the strength and growth speed of their nails.
Improvement in skin’s health which translates into a more rejuvenated and healthy look in people with normal or altered skin.
A double blind and placebo controlled study was carried out by the dermatology department of a prestigious clinic by using the most advanced technology. The daily intake of 300mg Ovoderm® demonstrated:
- A decrease in transepidermal waterloss of 20%
- An increase in face skin elasticity of 25%
- An improvement in firmness of 50%
- A decline in the skin’s fatigue effect higher than 30%
- The increase of the skin’s barrier function of 40%.
- The improvement in elasticity of 13%.
- The increase of firmness of 66% .
- The decline in the skin’s fatigue effect of 36%.
These studies allow to conclude that the improvement in the external appearance of the skin of the patients is a consequence of the restitution of the skin health and of changes occuring in the more internal layers of the skin.
Weekly facial analysis with the dermo-analyser MSD 800 in which three biophysical markers are assessed (hydration, pigmentation and elasticity). Following the daily administration of 300 mg Ovomet® for 5 weeks, there was a marked improvement in elasticity from the second week, reaching extraordinarily good levels by the end of the trial, with improvements of around 15%.